Signature Group Beginner Scuba Courses
Welcome to our Signature Group Beginner Scuba Courses! This is our most comprehensive and at the same time the most affordable alternative. You will get a maximum of training, both in the classroom and in the pool to a very affordable price. If you need extra training or wish to practice in between classes, you got it! You will be in a group of maximum 8 students learning to scuba with one of our qualified Instructors assisted by a Dive Master.
We call it our Signature Beginner Course, because this is the most comprehensive and serious training there is on the scuba market. We are one of very few dive stores nationwide that teaches this course!
What is the cost to get Scuba Certified?
- Training App
- 6 hours of class reviewing the digital app materials
- 12 hours of Pool/Ocean Simulator Training
- Free pool use in-between classes while enrolled in a course and until you are certified!
- Open Water Snorkeling Activity
- Open Water Certification Dives (4 dives)
- Use of Hood and Wetsuit
- Use of SCUBA equipment (BC, Cylinder, Hood, Regulator, Weights and Wetsuit)
- Digital Certification Card when class is completed. (If you prefer a hard plastic card, they are available for $10).
- Certification Diploma presented during the next Club Meeting after you are completed.
Need Scuba Equipment?
As a student with us, you always have 10% off all your purchases at the store. We have also put together Equipment packages, for different needs and price levels. Read all about it here or call the store 602-314-6650!
Class starting dates
Check our Calendar here for class starting dates.
Do you prefer Private Classes?
You can also sign up for one of our Private Classes. Learn more here!
Sign up NOW!
Call us 602-314-6650 or use the contact form to reserve!
Can I reschedule my class?
Yes, we understand that plans sometimes change and that you might need to reschedule your scuba course. Two weeks or more from your start date class transfers are free. Within 2 weeks there is a $50 transfer fee.