Signature Group Beginner Scuba Courses
Welcome to our Signature Group Beginner Scuba Courses! This is our most comprehensive and at the same time the most affordable alternative. You will get a maximum of training, both in the classroom and in the pool to a very affordable price. If you need extra training or wish to practice in between classes, you got it! You will be in a group of maximum 8 students learning to scuba with one of our qualified Instructors assisted by a Dive Master.
We call it our Signature Beginner Course, because this is the most comprehensive and serious training there is on the scuba market. We are one of very few dive stores nationwide that teaches this course!
What is the cost to get Scuba Certified?
$293 including tax
- Two Classroom Review Sessions (3 Hours Each)
- Four Pool Sessions (3 Hours Each)
- Diamond Training App (online textbook – is downloadable to phone, ipad or tablet) or you can just log in on a computer to read the material
- Pool use of scuba equipment (BCD Vest, Regulator, Cylinder, & Weights)
- One Weekend of Certification Dives (includes Instructor-guided dives 4 scuba dives and 1 snorkel). You can choose either locally here at Lake Pleasant or if you choose to go to California, or one of our International trips it will cover the use of scuba equipment rental for the certification dives and the Instructor.
- For Lake Certification Dives: you will receive one weekend of lake entry
- One weekends’ use of Scuba Equipment (BCD Vest, Regulator, Cylinders, Weights, & Wetsuit / hood if needed).
- Digital certification card (optional plastic card is available for $11)
- Certification diploma (presented at our Monthly Club Meetings)
- Personal equipment (mask, fins, snorkel, boots, gloves, equipment bag, anti-fog). Please see our Equipment Page for more details.
- Make-Up Classroom or Pool Sessions – can be made up with other group classes in order. If private sessions are needed, they are available for $50 plus tax per person, per session.
Need Scuba Equipment?
As a student with us, you always have 10% off all your purchases at the store. We have also put together Equipment packages, for different needs and price levels. Read all about it here or call the store 602-314-6650!
Class starting dates
Check our Calendar here for class starting dates.
Do you prefer Private Classes?
You can also sign up for one of our Private Classes. Learn more here!
Sign up NOW!
Call us 602-314-6650 or use the contact form to reserve!
Can I reschedule my class?
Yes, we understand that plans sometimes change and that you might need to reschedule your scuba course. Two weeks or more from your start date class transfers are free. Within 2 weeks there is a $50 transfer fee.