Digital Underwater Photography Course
One of the most interesting specialty courses is Digital Underwater
Photography Course. If you already own a camera and housing you may be
looking to fine tune your photo skills, learn about accessories to
enhance your photos or even learn how to take better pictures.
Scuba Professionals of Arizona has developed not only a Digital Underwater Photography Course, but one that specializes in the GoPro Camera System!
This course is taught in a 4 tier system: classroom, home study, pool training and practice in the Open Water!
Some of the topics of the Digital Underwater Photography Course:
- Your Entry to the Underwater Photography
- Your Digital Camera System
- Minor field repairs
- Using your Camera System
- Taking digital pictures / videos underwater
- Composition of your underwater pictures and lighting
- Editing your digital pictures
- What to do with your pictures
The course fee is $199 and includes:
- Classroom Training
- Pool Training (cylinder and weights are provided)
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Card when completed
- Open Water Dives (additional fees for rental may apply)
What do you need to take this class?
- Underwater Digital Camera with Housing or GoPro Underwater Camera System
- Open Water Diver Certification Card or higher
- Total Diving System
After taking this class you will learn so much about how your camera works, how to get better shots and what to do with your pictures. Now you will truly be able to bring back your memories and show them off properly!