Times have changed, so has scuba diving! Scuba Professionals of Arizona can teach you how to dive with SafeAir Nitrox – oxygen enriched gas. This specialty is available during your Beginner Scuba Course or as a specialty by itself for certified divers. Recreational divers choose from two different courses: Limited SafeAir User (choose from 32% or 40% Oxygen) or Complete SafeAir User (up to 50% oxygen).
Who can sign up?
SafeAir Nitrox Courses are available for anyone who is enrolled in a Beginner Scuba Course or is already a Certified Scuba Diver and wants to have a safe dive profile, who is 15 years of age or older and is in good physical condition. All students need to complete a medical history form, please note: your Doctor may have to sign the form as well.
The Scuba Courses with Scuba Professionals of Arizona are designed with 4 parts:
Scuba Professionals of Arizona offers two types of SafeAir Nitrox diving courses for Phoenix Scuba Divers
- Group Course (Thursday evening from 6-9 pm or Saturday from 10am-1pm)
- Semi-Private and Private Courses are available to schedule at your convenience
What is the cost?
Class and app is $180 including tax.
Add on Certification card for $10 and rental use of two nitrox cylinders for $32.
Scuba Professionals of Arizona is proud to offer a 10% discount to those members of our military, police, fire, or EMT personnel.
- Classroom Training
- Pool/Ocean Simulator Training
- Pool use of SafeAir Nitrox equipment (Cylinder, Gas fill and Regulator)
- Additional Classroom Training if needed
- Additional Pool/Ocean Simulator Training if needed
- 2 or more dives over 1 weekend
- Lake Use of SafeAir Nitrox equipment (Cylinder, Gas Fill and Regulator)
- Certification Card when completed
- Certification Diploma presented during the next Club Meeting after you are completed!
- Textbooks / Materials
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Environmental Suit, Equipment Bag, Reef Saver Kit, and Save a Dive Kit)
- Oxygen Analyzer
Did you know that after you have completed your certification dives at the lake you could earn a higher scuba diver rating, the “Ocean Diver” card?
Want to be a Dive Master?
Would you like to be a Dive Master one day and be able to take people scuba diving? Did you know, the Master Diver “Expert Diver” Rating is the highest rating a sport diver can achieve? After achieving the Master Scuba Diver Certification, the very next step is Dive Master! You can save a lot of money and time by taking the Master Diver “Expert Diver” Course and learn the necessary scuba diving specialties to become a Dive Master.
Call 602-314-6650 to Book your SafeAir Nitrox course Now!