Bahamas Live aboard
We have no planned trips to the Bahamas for the moment. Below is the details for our last trip in March 2017. It will give you an idea of our Bahamas live aboard trips.
Join us on this trip to the Bahamas! We are embarking on a live-aboard sailboat for a week of cruising, relaxing and scuba diving in the Bahamas.
Our sailboat is the “Sea Explorer”, a 65′ sloop designed especially for scuba diving. Her crew consists of 5 very knowledgeable and fun professionals that will do everything to make this a trip of your lifetime!
We are scheduled to dive the Exuma Cays Land & Sea Park with walls, drifts, a blue hole, colorful reefs & we will have a thrilling Shark Dive! We will dive a lot (of course), sun bathe, explore, fish, and just relax.
This is a trip you need to join!
When are we going?
We have organized several liveaboard trips to the Bahamas, the latest in March 2017. For themoment we have no trips planned but please contact us if you have any interest!
What does it cost?
Club Aquarius members get a $100 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!
A non-refundable deposit of $200 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due January 5, 2017. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations.
Who is our Trip Guide?
Our Instructor Tina Lowe will guide us on this trip. Tina has been cruising and diving the Bahamas many times and can answer any question you might have. Contact Tina- email@example.com !
- 1 night in a hotel in Nassau Harbor Club
- 6 nights on board the “Sea Explorer” in a dormitory style cabin
- ALL meals daily
- ALL drinks– Water, Sodas, Tee, Coffee (Beer, Wine and Rum too!)
- Up to 19 Dives, Includes Shark Dive and Eco-Adventures!
- Port, park & fuel fees included
What’s not included?
- Round trip Airfare Phoenix to Nassau
- Tip for crew
- Meals and drinks before we embark on the boat
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
Please call 602-314-6650 to sign up!
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for US citizens.
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Light
- Cash for tips and to use in some smaller stores
- Trip Insurance is highly recommended – ask us about it!
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!