Belize Scuba Diving –
Join Scuba Professionals of Arizona for a fantastic week of diving in Belize. Just a few hours from Houston, TX gets us to some of the most beautiful diving. Belize is famous for it’s cayes (pronounced keys), the offshore atolls, and the barrier reef. The barrier reef, which is 185 miles long, is the longest in the Western Hemisphere. The cayes are coral sand and/or mangroves islands, that are located between the mainland and the barrier reef, on the barrier reef, and on or within the reef perimeters of the offshore atolls.
Belize is ideal to dive for Beginner divers and Advanced divers! There is everything from shore diving in shallow water to the Great Blue Hole at over 200 feet deep!
Enjoy diving with Eagle Rays, seahorses, swim-thrus, huge gorgonian fans, large schools of fish, and some of the largest barrel sponges you will ever see!
Our selected resort, the SunBreeze Hotel is situated in the laid back beach town of San Pedro, on the popular Ambergris Caye. We are just a few steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere (a UNESCO world heritage site).
SunBreeze Hotel is comprised of twenty comfortable one bedroom vacation suites overlooking the beautiful blue sea. Each comes with a private balcony. It is within walking distance to grocery stores, entertainment centers, local and gourmet restaurants, banks, fruit shops, cafes, and Belizean art galleries.
The hotel offers an open air-beachfront restaurant & bar, pool, dock, and Free Wi-Fi in common areas.
When are we going?
June 17-24, 2017
$ 1,200 per person based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $575.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due April 1, 2017. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations.
- 7 nights accommodations
- 4 days of 2 tank boat dives per day
- Air Cylinders, Weights and weight belt
- Hotel taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Roundtrip Airfare Phoenix (PHX) to Belize
- $40 USD departure tax
- Single suppliment additional
- Meals and drinks
- Additional diving / land excursion packages (zip lines, animal preserve, island tours, etc.)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “whats included”.
Please call 602-314-6650 to sign up!
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Camera
- Bug Spray (deet in pump style)
Call today to make your Reservation 602-314-6650!