Cozumel, Mexico Scuba Diving Trip
We have no planned trips to Cozumel for the moment. Below is the details for our last trip in October 2016. It will give you an idea of our Cozumel trips.
Join Scuba Professionals of Arizona for a fantastic scuba diving trip to Cozumel, Mexico. Just a few hours from Phoenix, gets us to some of the most beautiful diving in Central America.
Our selected All-Inclusive resort, The Occidental Grand Cozumel Resort, is ocean-front and surrounded by a tropical mangrove, offering a beautiful tropical landscape and perfectly manicured gardens. Occidental Grand Cozumel is about 20 minutes from the international airport and a 45 minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen, Mexico. The nearby Palancar Reef is considered one of the top 5 dive destinations in the world! Enjoy diving with Eagle Rays, seahorses, swim-thrus, dolphins and some of the largest barrel sponges you will ever see! In between your dives you can relax and bask in the sun on one of the best beaches the island has to offer. Or maybe you prefer to relax by one of the 3 swimming pools the resort offers or enjoy one of the many sports that are all included in the price. The resort offers 6 restaurants that you can choose from on your All-inclusive vacation!
We have no trips planned for the moment. Check back later or call us 602-314-6650!
Who is your trip leader?
Paul Wagensweller, our GM and co-owner is heading up this fantastic trip!
What does it cost?
$1,599 per person based on double occupancy. Add $336 for single occupancy. Deduct $290 for non divers and $29 for triple occupancy.
A deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your spot. Final payments are due September 1, 2016.
- 7 nights accomodation”all-inclusive”
- All meals – choose from 6 different restaurants
- All drinks including alcohol
- 5 days of 2 tank boat dives
- Tanks, Weights and weight belt
- Unlimited Nitrox
- Non-motorized watersports (tennis, kayaking, snorkeling, water polo, windsurfing, sailing)
- Use of 3 swimming pools
- Entertainment at the hotel with activities
- Hotel taxes and tips
What’s Not Included?
- r/t transfers
- Tips for the dive crew
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Trip Insurance is $80-$100 depending on the cost of your flight – ask for details!
- Anything else not mentioned under “What’s Included”.
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Camera