Cozumel, Mexico Scuba Diving Trip
Join Scuba Professionals of Arizona for a fantastic scuba diving trip to Cozumel, Mexico. Just a few hours from Phoenix, gets us to some of the most beautiful diving in Central America.
Enjoy diving with Eagle Rays, seahorses, swim-thrus, dolphins and some of the largest barrel sponges you will ever see! In between your dives you can relax and bask in the sun on one of the best beaches the island has to offer.
April 28 – May 5, 2018
What does it cost?
$1450 per person based on double occupancy. Pre-trip meeting is Wed, Apr 11th, 5:30 pm here at Scuba Professionals of AZ.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Ask about our new program with automatic payment processing. Final payments are due Feb 1, 2018.Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. We highly recommend you purchase trip insurance to cover your land package and/or airline reservations. Please contact us at 602-314-6650 with questions.
- 7 nights accommodations based on double occupancy (ocean-front resort)
- 5 days of 2 tank boat dives / unlimited shore diving
- All meals daily (coffee & tea at breakfast)
- Use of Air Cylinders, Weights and weight belt
- Swimming Pool / Shaded Hammocks near the ocean
- Entertainment/activities at the hotel
- Hotel taxes
What’s Not Included?
- r/t transfers
- Tips for the dive crew
- Additional diving
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Trip Insurance is $80-$100 depending on the cost of your flight – ask for details!
- Anything else not mentioned under “What’s Included”.
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Camera