North Carolina Wreck Diving
Scuba Diving in North Carolina is like nowhere else on earth! It is warm, clear and full of United States history! North Carolina is referred to as the “Graveyard of the Atlantic” with more than 2,000 known shipwrecks of many different origin such as German and United States. Some as old as the 16th century!
Watch this Youtube video from our last dive trip to North Carolina!
August 23-27, 2017
What does it cost?
To be confirmed shortly. Check back or call the store! Club Aquarius members save $50!
Who is your trip leader?
Paul Wagenseller, our GM and co-owner is heading up this fantastic trip!
· 4 nights lodging (group lodging in 2 bedroom hotel suites with full kitchen) / Incl Hotel taxes
· Breakfast daily at the hotel
· 3 days of diving & Diving Assistance
What’s Not Included?
· Additional diving / land excursion packages
· Meals and drinks not specified above
· Tips for dive crew, Trip Insurance, Rental Car
· Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
· Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
· Round Trip Airfare to New Bern, NC
· Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
What You Need—Dive Credentials
· Advanced/Expert Certification Card, Logbook
· At least 1 dive to at least 70’, 2 boat dives, and 5 dives within the last year)
· 15 years of age or older
· Dive Computer programmable for Nitrox (bring your manual)
· Nitrox Certification is recommended
· Surface Marker Buoy with line reel, Whistle or audible alarm
Deposits / Payments
A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of $200 is needed to reserve your space. Payments are accepted on the remaining balance. Final payments are due five weeks prior to departure. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. Please see Scuba Professionals of Arizona for further details.
Call NOW, 602-314-6650 to reserve your spot!