Roatan, Honduras Scuba Diving Vacation
February 10-17, 2018
Join us to travel to Roatan, Honduras for a Scuba Diving Vacation of a life time! Discover Roatan, an island with authentic Caribbean and Latin American lifestyles and friendly islanders greeting you wherever you go. Our selected dive resort is located on Roatan’s Northeast shore. It’s the only dive resort in this area of the island providing you with uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy the private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.
Roatan is surrounded by the world’s second largest barrier reef and it is one of the healthiest in the Caribbean. Explore sloping plateaus perfect for spotting macro life, sheer walls with large soft corals and barrel sponges, wreck dives abundant with life, crevices, trenches, overhangs and cavern systems such as two of the most popular dive sites Underground and Dolphin’s Den.
What does it cost?
$ 1550 per adult diver, based on double occupancy. Single supplement is $450.
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your space. Final payments are due Novemver 1, 2017. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations.
Who is our Trip Guide?
Our Instructor Tina Lowe will guide us on this trip. Tina has been to Roatan and the same hotel before and can answer any question you might have. Contact Tina on email@example.com !
- 7 nights at Turquoise Bay Dive and Beach Resort w/2 paying adults per gardenview A/C room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Non-alcoholic drinks –sodas, coffee, tea, water, cocktails with no alcohol, juices. (Available from 10am to 10pm)
- 6 days of 3 tank boat dives
- 1 night boat dive per week
- 1 horseback ride
- Free Wifi 24/7
- Unlimited use of Kayaks and Stand up Pedal Boats
- Transfers to and from airport
- Hotel taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Roundtrip Airfare Phoenix to Roatan
- $40 USD departure tax
- Single supplement additional
- Additional diving / land excursion packages (zip lines, animal preserve, island tours, etc.)
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days for US citizens
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Underwater Camera
- Dive Light
- Cash – Credit card payments are sometimes limited
Check out our Facebook page for more photos from previous trips to Roatan!