San Carlos, Mexico – Scuba Diving long weekend!
Our last trip for the season was beginning September 2016. Watch out here and on Facebook for our San Carlos trips in the spring and summer of 2017!
Below is an exampel of a typical San Carlos trip.
Join us for an incredible weekend of scuba diving in the Sea of Cortez out of San Carlos, Mexico!
Compared to earlier trips, we have added one full day of diving and one hotel night, giving you 3 full days of diving! Our selected hotel, the Marinaterra is in the harbor, right by the dive boat!
The diving is warm, water is clear and there are beautiful creatures to see and enjoy! You may run into manta rays, sea lions, large schools of cortez angelfish, flame scallops and much more. Large pods of dolphin usually chase the boat during our ride out to the island!
We will be leaving Peoria, AZ on Wednesday morning carpooling and caravan driving to Mexico. We will arrive in Mexico late afternoon, early evening check into the hotel get a great night sleep in a beautiful air-conditioned room.
At 6 AM Thursday, Friday and Saturday we’ll rise and shine, have a great breakfast, hop on board the dive boat and travel out to San Pedro Island. We’ll do three dives at the island. Then will make the short ride back to San Carlos, go back to our hotel room and relax for the evening and we’ll enjoy dinner together!
On Sunday morning we’ll relax, check out of our hotel rooms and head back home. We plan at being back in Peoria by 7PM.
All the diving should be very clear as well as comfortably warm.
- Club Aquarius members get a $50 discount per person! Not a member yet? Read all about the club here and sign up Now!
- A deposit of $200 is required to reserve. The trip needs to be fully paid one month prior to trip depature.
- Our last trip for the season was beginning September 2016. Watch out here and on Facebook for our San Carlos trips in the spring and summer of 2017!
- 4 nights accommodation at the Hotel Marinaterra, with A/C based on double occupancy
- Hotel taxes
- 3 days of 3 tank diving, diving assistance, air cylinders / weights
- 3 lunches including beverages on the boat
- Meals and drinks not specified above
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”
What you need
- Passport valid at least 6 months after the return to the U.S
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, 3 mm Wet Suit)
- Total Diving System (BCD vest, Regulator, Diving Computer, Compass)
- Current Certification Card