Scuba Professionals of Arizona has arranged a truly once-in-a-lifetime vacation to Cebu, Philippines! There are over 7,100 islands in the Philippines, around these islands the coral reefs have marine life in every color imaginable from the peach colored pygmy seahorse to the mimic octopus who can not only change color but shapes as well. There is a vast array of marine life waiting for us! With unlimited shore diving, you can be in the water as much as you want!
Our selected resort, Magic Island, is ocean-front and surrounded by a shallow reef in the water and palm trees on land. Scuba diving here is like no other – cuttlefish, crabs in many sizes and colors, clown fish, hard corals housing schools of fish, frog fish, and wall dives with huge gorgonian sea fans, there is too much to mention here!
Between dives you can relax by the pool or beach or take in a spa treatment. Take an afternoon to go explore the Kawasan waterfall or rent a motorcycle to go exploring!
October 17-28*, 2017
*Flights for the Philippines will not be available until November, 2016. Please understand this trip has been reserved based on current airfare schedules. The dates may be changed by a few days to accommodate the airlines’ schedule. At current times, airfare r/t from Los Angeles (direct flight) is between $900 and $1300.
Who is your trip leader?
Our store manager and Instructor Trainer, Tina Lowe, is heading up this fantastic trip!
What does it cost?
$2,870 per person based on double occupancy. Add $495 for single occupancy, subtract $52 for triple occupancy, subtract $310 for a non-diver.
A non refundable deposit of $400 is needed to reserve your spot. Final payments are due July 1, 2017.
Based on dbl occ $2870, a payment plan looks like this:
$400 deposit before July 31, 2016
$450 payment before October 31, 2016
$650 payment before January 31, 2017
$650 payment before April 30, 2017
$700 payment before July 1st, 2017
- 9 nights in a Superior Deluxe Cottage with A/C, double occupancy
- All meals
- 7 days of 3-4 tank boat dives
- Water and snacks on the boat
- Unlimited shore diving
- Tanks, Weights and weight belt
- Non-motorized water sports
- r/t transfers
- Hotel taxes
What’s Not Included?
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Trip Insurance is approximately $160 depending on the cost of your flight – ask for details!
- Departure tax, $20
- Anything else not mentioned under “What’s Included”.
- Passport (must be valid 6 months beyond travel)
- Travel visas are not required for trips under 30 days
- It is your responsibility to check with the Center of Disease Control for any health related issues to destinations and take any and all appropriate actions needed/required for that destination. (shots, vaccinations, etc)
- Certification Card / Logbook
- Digital Camera